Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

The secret's out. I'm a beautiful blogger. Okay, yes I look scary in a little black dress and heels...I'm not talking THAT kind of beautiful.

Feral Female of Thoughts From a Yodeling Goatherder http://thoughtsfromayodelinggoatherder.blogspot.com/
awarded me with the beautiful blogger award and I thank her very much. I'm quite honored to have been bestowed with such a prestigious offering.

Ten things about myself, in order of how they came to mind (not in order of importance or relevance)

1. After 5 pm I am unable to do math.

2. I really like trains and enjoy photographing them.

3. Despite being scared out of my wits at the tender age of six, I really, REALLY love Halloween and everything associated with it; especially haunted attractions and the costumes.

4. Although I have a crippling case of claustrophobia, I like spelunking.

5. Pizza, 'Nuff Said.

6. I harbor a secret desire to be a world famous musician/singer

7. I'm an award winning documentarian (don't bother looking for it on Amazon or E-bay, it was a high school project...)

8. Timothy Leary's dead -- oops, this is supposed to be about me ;-)

9. My favorite color is blue.

10. I accidentally dumped the same carton of french fries into my lap at a Mass Pike rest stop twice during dinner.

There's my top ten, er...well they aren't all in my top ten, and they're not even my ten best or greatest hits even. But they're ten things about me, and one concerning a 1960's pop culture icon. Hopefully, you've learned something new about me. There may or may not be a quiz...

Now, some of these blogs aren't necessarily beautiful, but they are what I read:

http://bobbyderailed.blogspot.com/

http://www.nanosphoto.com/blog/

http://www.thebadassgeek.com/

Now, I went exploring, because it wasn't fair of me to not discover new blogs. In doing so I discovered all kinds of families sharing their lives, on-line versions of baby books (should I rephrase and say on-line biographies of a child's life written by a parent?), the ubiquitous fashion bloggers, foreign sites written in all blank squares, a version of the beautiful blogger in which the recipient must post seven items one finds beautiful and pass on to seven new recipients (hmm and I thought I would be the one perverting the premise) and the occasional gem such as:

http://winedrunksidewalk.blogspot.com/

That's all I've got for now. I know there's other wonderfully enjoyable blogs waiting for me to find them, so off I go...

(for whatever reason links won't function. As usual you'll need to perform the labor intensive action of copying and pasting into an address bar to follow the URLs, sorry)

2 comments: