Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blog of Thunder

 face in door
Sometimes inspiration hits in the strangest of places!

I was reveling in my childhood again (it's a recurring theme) by blasting Kiss' "Destroyer" through my minivan speakers from my portable disc player, enjoying one of my favorite albums now on cd when track 3 came on, "God of Thunder"; as bassist Gene Simmons would say "OH YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" (those who know will understand;-]).

Well, I like a play on words as much as the next person, hence "Blog of Thunder". Now if I only had the means of keeping that intensity year round, I would rename this little hovel of the informational superhighway accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. The spell you`re under will slowly rob you of your virgin soul! *Spits blood*

    Sorry, had a KISS moment there. I understand all too well my friend. You`re looking at a girl who had the album cover of Rock & Roll Over for her 16th b-day cake and I`ve been a faithful fan ever since!

    ReplyDelete