Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog Phase Three

Blog Phase Three let's call this. Or 3.0 or Ver. 3. This certainly isn't the charm you were hoping for I'm sure ;-)

It began in 2004 with the first outlet (something about a capital Y and an exclamation point. And when that was getting axed last year I maybe should have come here directly, but chose a different (seemingly more austere) venue and thought I'd be quite happy over there, except anything I wanted to write about seemed too petty for such an austere looking outlet and my number of posts in Version 2 are still in the single digit territory 11 months later.

I'm following a very enjoyable blog, but I can't comment upon it's entries because my austere outlet prevents me from doing so through some bizarre mysterious technological rigamarole.

So here I am now, look out. I rarely make a whole lot of sense.

1 comment:

  1. I`m so happy to see you here and blogging! And have no worries about making sense all the time, most of us rarely do. =)

    ReplyDelete