Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here's What I've Been Doing Lately

This past three months have been almost a whirlwind of train photography. And why not? The only way to get the photos is to go photograph them, right? And who knows how long I'll even be able to keep photographing trains and other stuff? (sorry to get all existential there for a sentence)

Well, suffice it to say I've been having some pretty good times trackside, enough to want to share some of my pictures with you.

While the story begins in mid January 2010, we're actually only going to look at a some of the most recent images, beginning with March 17, 2010 -- Saint Patrick's Day (there were at least some green containers on board the train)
The Car is Gone!!

Two days later I was along the same railroad, but with a much different train at a different location
EDNB at 427

The whole reason I was even out so soon was to get THIS photograph
VRS northbound 3-19-2010
Which I could only guarantee getting on a Friday.

Lastly, a good friend and I explored a new area for us and found this setting
NE-1 at Meadowdale

That's our last stop this trip. Hope you enjoyed the ride!

I'm not quite sure why the embedded linked images are getting chopped like they are though, I assure you the originals are composed quite well.

2 comments: