Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When it's Time to Change You've Got to Rearrange*

enter singing recognizable song from the Brady Kids "Sha na na na na na na na na Sha na na na na..." Oh, hey!

Whew, thankfully dreams like the one I previously described only come about once per year. Hopefully everyone is having a good start to 2010. I'm feeling quite a bit the same, not much better than o'nine, but certainly not any worse, and that's a good thing. My 2009 was outright pretty deplorable, eh, it happens. I'm about ready for a shaking up in my home life. At the risk of angering the Feng-Shui auras, I'm going to rearrange the decorations. I need a change. Things have been in the same place for roughly five years, and also my interests have cycled differently.

It's time to get rid of stuff I saved from my grandparents's home in hopes of selling, but frankly the effort isn't worth the return, and most of it isn't worth the effort to begin with. I guess this is Spring cleaning come early, but then I've never been one to follow traditional guidelines concerning when to Spring clean, when to put up the Halloween decorations, etc. (Halloween IS my favorite. More on THAT in the future). Of course, being a guy I've never had to worry about wearing white out of season. We guys can get away with just about anything...

That just about does it from the desk here in Oz-land (which is quite a bit different from L. Frank Baum's Oz, or Home Box Office's yet a little of each I guess can be found here somewhere, if you brush the dust bunnies aside).

*from The Brady Bunch television series and related song

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, the thought of spring house cleaning isn`t a fun one. Good luck with it MO!

    ReplyDelete