Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If She's Wearing Anything like Michelle Pfiffer's Portrayal...*

Allow me a manly moment to explain, please.

As you know, I like trains. I enjoy getting photographs of them (evidenced obviously by the slideshow app and Flickrstream link). In addition to the photography side of my hobby I also have HO guage model trains. My modelling interest lays within making in miniature that which I see and/or photograph out there on the rails and in the world. Of course, as it's my hobby I've added a bit of whimsy also (well some would call it whimsy I call it a natural extension of my hobby by combining two big interests I have). Long story short, I have tiny X-Men figures on my model railroad.

While painting up a Psylocke figure, I went to double check an image to ensure my relatively accurate representation of the character. Winding up on Comicvine, I noticed a blog entry about dating a superhero chick and immediately thought of the motion picture "My Super ex-Girlfriend"(which I enjoyed, natch). So, another long story abridged; I took Comicvine's "Date a Superhero Chick" quiz with a 100% match to:

Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!

Sadly, the copy and paste seems to have buggered up the code or whatever other technical jargon, so I edited all that mumbo-jumbo out of the post and only kept the important parts. (I almost feel like a trader, but hey, there've been times when the Distinguished Competition and Mighty Marvel have joined together without the world ending...)

I'm happy to report an 88% compatibility with Rachel Summers (unfortunately the highest ranking Marvel lady on the list) however, knowing what I know from real life, if she's anything like my ex-wife -- and from what I've read I'm leaning towards YES -- then that fictional relationship would never work out.

*or this: http://www.comicvine.com/catwoman/29-1698/all-images/108-207754/72806-catwoman/105-350561/

(hey after all I'm a guy! If you were to look up sexually repressed comic fan boy geek in your dictionary I'm a 100% match for that too)

No comments:

Post a Comment